Târgu Lăpuș is a locality situated in Maramureș county, with a population of . inhabitants.

Târgu Lăpuș
Environs

Târgu Lăpuș, Reformed church

Google Static Map

GPS Coordinates:
47.45328 N, 23.86501 E

The medieval church, gothic, located on the outskirts in 1622 reached reformed. In Century VIII arrived in poor condition as a result in 1780 the faithful asked for approval of a new church. Built of stone and brick between 1838-1860, it was shingled and the Tower board. Ship's construction lasted 17 years, the tower was built in 1856. After seven years still manage to buy furniture inside. The original organ was built between 1861 and 1862 and the current 1887 Kolonics István master workshops in Târgu Secuiesc.

The tower has three bells, the oldest was made in 1919. In 1945 electricity was introduced. The clock was installed in 1874, after 130 years, in 2004 was changed to the current one.

Contact:

0040-752-759-966

You can speak with us in:

Romanian, Hungarian

Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR
Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt
Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: WR Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș , Photo: Székely Zsolt

Share Reformed church, Târgu Lăpuș (DN18b Baia Mare - Cășeiu)·

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email Tumblr